Verizon TV Spot, 'Verizon vs. Verizon: Emergency Testing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Verizon discusses its work in Perry, Georgia, where it tests its network's ability to handle the stresses of emergency response. Scenarios tested include fires, flooding and underwater rescues. Verizon believes it is so well prepared that it can create clear communication out of a disorderly situation.
- “America's Most Reliable Network”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots