Zyrtec TV Spot, 'Awkward Positions: Zyrtec-D'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While participating in some partner stretches at the park, this man has an unfortunate allergy attack. His violent sneezing catches the woman on his back off guard, along with the rest of the group. Luckily, Zyrtec is said to start working hard at hour one to relieve symptoms, while working twice as hard when you take it again the next day.
- February 16, 2021
- “Muddle No More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- JWT ... Creative Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots