Jack in the Box Triple Bonus Jack Combo TV Spot, 'Review From the Front Seat'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jack Box suddenly appears in the backseat of this man's car to interrupt his review of the Triple Bonus Jack. Before the man can make sense of the situation, Jack's already told his viewers all about the menu item. You can get the burger in a combo meal for $5.99.
- February 16, 2021
- Jack in the Box
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Jack Box
- Struck ... Creative Agency, Struck ... Digital Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots