Guinness TV Spot, 'St. Patrick's Day: Silver Lining'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Guinness says that Irish people choose to look at the silver lining. If you can't make it to the pub, Guinness encourages you to bring the pub home to you. And if you can't gather with your friends, Guinness encourages you to spend that time with your family. By looking at the silver lining, you can raise pints and raise each other.
- February 23, 2021
- Guinness Draught Stout
- “Raising Pints and Raising Each Other”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- St. Patrick's Day
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, 360i ... Digital Agency, Quaker City Mercantile ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots