NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Time to Sober Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is ready to leave the bar but needs to find ways to make himself feel more sober. He drink a couple glasses of water and splashes water in his face. He gets text messages from his sober self telling him that water won't magically make him sober up and that he should get a ride. The man listens to his sober self and gets a ride instead of driving himself.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency