Centers for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Tips From Former Smokers: Roosevelt'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Roosevelt always thought that smoking cigarettes only messed up your lungs. He never thought that at only 45 it would give him a heart attack, or that it would stop him from playing basketball with his kids, and especially not that it would give him a large scar down his chest. Roosevelt's tip is to do your heart a favor and quit smoking now. As soon as you stop smoking, your heart attack risk drops.
- May 25, 2018
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots