SoClean 2 TV Spot, 'Keep the Immune System Strong: $100 Off' Featuring William Shatner
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
William Shatner opens up about his sleep disorder and how he was prescribed special equipment to help treat it. He says that manufacturers recommend washing this type of equipment daily, which is part of the reason why Shatner switched to the hassle-free SoClean 2. Users can try it risk-free for 30 nights and get $100 off.
- March 08, 2021
- SoClean SoClean 2
- Try it risk-free for 30 days and get $100 off
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots