Nike TV Spot, 'Lose Count'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Nike points out that more than a million more boys play high school sports than women because of one sport -- football. The women who play in high school football aren't there to be a number, break barriers or prove a point. They're there to break records and help you lose count. Nike is helping by pledging $5 million to bring flag football to every high school in America.
- February 18, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots