Bombas TV Commercial, 'Most Important Socks in the World'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bombas claims to sell the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Not only that, but for every pair it sells, it donates a pair, because socks are the most requested item in homeless shelters. In order to make sure it can donate a lot of socks, the company has to sell a lot of socks too. To accomplish this, Bomba says it's ditched the annoying seams, added arch support and used the best cotton so the socks are soft as a puppy.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Bombas Women's Originals Ankle, Bombas Men's Calf Socks, Bombas Toddler Calf Socks
- 20 percent off your first order
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TWO NIL ... Agency