Cleveland Clinic TV Spot, 'What Defines a Legacy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Cleveland Clinic asks "What defines a legacy?" in a movie trailer-esque ad to celebrate 100 years as company. According to the medical clinic, a legacy is defined by the efforts of employees to care for their patients, through the good and bad. It's defined by going the extra mile to determine what's really going on underneath the surface. To put it simply, a legacy is a healthy future guided by the past.
- March 01, 2021
- Cleveland Clinic
- “A Century of Care”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wyse ... Agency
- A Century of Care
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots