Bayer Aspirin Low Dose TV Spot, 'Your Heart Isn't Just Yours: Husband and Wife'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman discusses being alone with her husband when he had a heart attack. She expresses how much she loves him and how grateful she is that he is still with her. Bayer says that your heart isn't the only one affected by a heart attack and that you should protect your heart by speaking to your doctor about getting on a low dose aspirin regimen.
- January 02, 2021
- Bayer Aspirin
- Bayer Aspirin Low Dose Aspirin
- “Help Prevent a Second Heart Attack”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots