Excedrin Migraine TV Spot, 'Han's Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Han is an EMT who suffers from migraines. He shoulders the responsibility of providing emergency care for those in need and does not want to call out in the event of a migraine attack. To help alleviate some of the symptoms, he has chosen Excedrin Migraine to help battle the migraines. Excedrin Migraine is an over-the-counter medication intended to provide relief from migraines when taken properly as suggested.
- September 12, 2017
- Excedrin Migraine
- “Relief That Works as Hard as You Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots