Dove CROWN Coalition TV Commercial, 'Pass the Crown: School'
A young Black girl recounts an emotional moment when she was forced to leave school and told not to return until her hairstyle was changed -- despite knowing her hair has nothing to do with her education. Race0based hair discrimination is all too common at work and in schools, but Dove hopes to end that prejudice by supporting the CROWN Act. Dove has founded the CROWN Coalition to help get the CROWN Act passed. After all, it's not just about braids and natural hair; professionalism needs to be defined and exclude these unjust biases.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Razorfish ... Digital Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment