State Farm TV Spot, 'Breakup'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After realizing he can't afford to maintain his relationship, an online shopaholic and the local delivery driver share a heartfelt breakup and goodbye. However, Jake from State Farm swoops in to tell the shopper that he doesn't have to give up his love for online shopping because State Farm offers bundles on home and auto insurance. So, customers can receive a rate that fits into their budget. After hearing the good news, the shopper calls out to Tom, the delivery driver, that he can continue to buy more stuff, to which he responds with a proud fist pump.
- January 24, 2022
- State Farm
- State Farm Auto and Home Bundle
- Bundle home and auto to get a rate that fits your budget
- “Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm Is There.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots