Goldfish Jalapeno Poppers TV Spot, 'Pants. Definitely Not 90s Pants.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Upon encountering a fellow pedestrian reclining against a chain link fence and enjoying a bag of Jalapeño Popper Flavored Goldfish, this couple can't help but remark how huge the snack used to be, back in the nineties -- almost as huge as nineties pants! The Goldfish snacker casually remarks that his similarly huge pants aren't nineties pants at all, but rather are Jalapeño Popper Goldfish pants, complete with Jalapeño Popper Goldfish pockets, for his Jalapeño Popper Goldfish... which he kindly offers them a handful of, despite their pants-related discourse.
- September 03, 2021
- Goldfish Jalapeño Popper Flavored
- “Go For a Handful of the Nineties”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, VMLY&R ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots