Burger King $6 Keep It Real Meals TV Spot, 'The Larissa Machado Meal' Song by Anitta
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pop star Anitta is totally on board when Burger King announces that it banned 120 artificial ingredients from its food -- right up until she finds out that she's been "dropped" from the campaign in favor of the "real" her, Larissa Machado. As Larissa swoops in to pick up the custom meal SHE designed, she drops some words of consolation for her stage persona: "Sorry chica! Real food, real people." As Anitta threatens to call her manager (and Larissa reminds her that SHE's the manager), Burger King invites you to try the $6 Larissa Machado Meal, now "unlocked" in the BK App.
- September 12, 2021
- Burger King
- Sprite, Burger King App, Burger King French Fries, Burger King Impossible Whopper, Burger King The Larissa Machado Meal
- $6 Keep It Real Meals: The Larissa Machado Meal
- Ad URL
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots