Burger King TV Spot, 'The Larissa Machado Meal: So Real' Song by Anitta
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Anitta says nothing can keep the "girl from Rio" from her Impossible Whopper now that Burger King has banned 120 artificial ingredients from its food -- except maybe the fries. She invites you to try the Larissa Macahado Meal, her custom-picked combo with food "so real" that the quick service chain had her put her real name on it. banned 120 artificial ingredients from its food, so nothing keeps this "girl from Rio" from her impossible whopper. Food so real, BK had her use her real name for it.
- September 14, 2021
- Burger King
- Ad URL
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots