Doritos TV Spot, 'VMA: So Many Moments' Featuring A$AP Ferg
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A$AP Ferg steps backstage from an award show and starts describing vaguely some iconic moments from stars kissing, performing with look-a-likes and woman wearing a living thing around her neck. He eats some triangle-shaped chips that are so iconic he doesn't even need to name it before he gets back to the stage.
- August 26, 2019
- “Chips so Iconic, We Don't Need to Name It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- OMD ... Media Agency
- Video Music Awards
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots