GEICO TV Commercial, 'Employee of the Year'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At the Employee of the Year ceremony, a man wearing his San Francisco Giants gear hypes up the crowd to reveal that Michael has won the title. Upon spotting Michael clad in an Oakland Athletic's jersey, the announcer changes his mind and chooses the guy next to him instead to be the employee of the year despite the fact it was his first day on the job. Rivalries are tough but GEICO says saving money should be easy.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Oakland Athletics , San Francisco Giants
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency