Esurance TV Spot, 'Buster Posey Is In Control'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Buster Posey, catcher for the San Francisco Giants, is sick of baseball players doing baseball-related things in commercials. Esurance lets him control the situation this time, and Posey picks a beach location. While the player sits on a jetski, with his sidekick beside him and his own theme song playing, Esurance says it believes Buster Posey knows what he wants, and that is why he chose Esurance for his insurance.
- April 11, 2017
- Esurance App
- “Insurance for the Modern World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Buster Posey ... Athlete, Cristi Harris ... Woman in director's chair, Dejzon Walker ... Pitcher, John Krasinski ... Voice Over, San Francisco Giants
- Media Contacts (MPG) ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots