McDonald's Break Menu TV Commercial, '250 Reasons: Reason #218'
McDonald's says it has 250 reasons why the Metroplex deserves a break, and reason #218 is social media drama. The restaurant encourages using this reason to take a break from the Metroplex with its $2.50 Break Menu. Customers can also level up their break with a Dr Pepper of any size for $1.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- McDonald's McNuggets, McDonald's Hot 'n Spicy McChicken, McDonald's World Famous Fries, McDonald's McChicken, McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, McDonald's $2.50 Break Menu, Dr Pepper, McDonald's App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment