McDonald's Break Menu TV Commercial, '250 Reasons'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's showcases one of 250 reasons why the metroplex deserves a break. Reason number 47 is the overwhelming amount of traffic it carries regardless of what route is taken. McDonald's encourages burger fanatics to take a break from the metroplex to enjoy one of the items on its $2.50 Break Menu instead by choosing between a double cheeseburger, hot and spicy McChicken, six-piece McNuggets or a McChicken paired with a small order of fries for $2.50. Plus, customers can level up their break meal with any size Dr Pepper for an extra dollar.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- McDonald's McNuggets, McDonald's Hot 'n Spicy McChicken, McDonald's McChicken, McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, McDonald's $2.50 Break Menu, Dr Pepper, McDonald's App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency