Discover Card TV Spot, 'Day With the Cup: Buffalo Ice Rink'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Shelley Looney, the director of hockey for the Buffalo Bisons, has worked to try to grow women's hockey teams. Her team shares how Shelley has been an inspiration and a mentor. Kate Mandred is the senior vice president of Discover and is the executive sponsor of Professional Women Impacting Results. Kate came to visit the Buffalo Bisons to talk about how inspiring their team is and give them a check for $10,000 to allow them to continue empowering young women. The girls on the team were also presented the opportunity to pose with the Stanley Cup thanks to Discover's "Day With the Cup" series.
- June 10, 2019
- Discover Card
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Buffalo, NY
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots