Universal Studios Hollywood TV Spot, 'Jurassic World: The Ride: It Just Got Real'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A face off on the set of an old west film is suddenly interrupted by a panicked astronaut who comes sprinting through the scene. He's soon joined by the entire cast and crew, including an enraged T-Rex from "Jurassic Park." Universal Studios Hollywood introduces Jurassic World: The Ride, and warns that it just got real.
- June 11, 2019
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- “Try to Survive the Adventure”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Jurassic World
- Scene Location
- Universal Studios Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
- Actors - Add
- Andrew Heyl ... Voice Over, Benjamin Hughes ... Mummy, Dusty Sorg ... Gunfighter, Kunal Shetty ... Astronaut
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots