KIND Snacks TV Spot, 'Be Kind to Yourself'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
KIND asks if you knew the first ingredient in a Clif bar was brown rice syrup. As a man pours out the syrup onto his airplane tray table, KIND says that's a fancy name for syrup. The woman next to him pours out the first ingredient of her KIND bar which is almonds. You can look inside the KIND wrapper to see wholesome ingredients with less sugar than the competitor.
- June 11, 2019
- KIND Snacks
- “Be Kind to Yourself”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots