Cranberry Almond TV Spot, 'Give KIND Snacks a Try!'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
KIND Snacks tries to lay out the fundamental difference between "nice" and "kind." Nice might tell you what you want to hear, but the brand says that "kind is honest." To demonstrate this, KIND points out that it calls its bar made out of cranberries and almonds simply "Cranberry Almond."
- January 15, 2018
- KIND Snacks
- KIND Snacks Cranberry Almond, KIND Snacks Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, KIND Snacks Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt, KIND Snacks Caramel Almond & Sea Salt
- “Give KIND a Try.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots