AAPD TV Commercial, 'Great Ideas'
The American Association for People with Disabilities wants to help people with disabilites become more involved in their community by encouraging them to run for public office. Paul G. Hearne award winner, Sarah Blahovec, has launched the first program which encourages people to run for office and create a network of diverse candidates.
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment