Progressive TV Spot, 'The Corning'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A farmer is distressed after realizing that a tree has fallen on his truck. Flo creepily appears in his cornfield and marches toward him, closely followed by the other Progressive agents. In a scene reminiscent of the 1984 film "Children of the Corn," the agents chant together that he is covered and saving money because he bundled home and auto insurance. Frightened, the farmer warns his family to get inside the house, following them in. An oblivious Flo congratulates her team for speaking calmly and clearly, even when Jamie heard voices in the cornfield.
- August 05, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Jim Cashman ... Jamie, Stephanie Courtney ... Flo, Billy Cowart ... The farmer, Natalie Palamides ... Mara, Paul Mabon ... Alan
- View All Screenshots