Do Something Organization TV Spot, 'ESPN: Shred Hate: Pete Alonso & Gus Kenworthy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Professional freeskier Gus Kenworthy admits the internet can be wild. He and MLB All-Star Pete Alonso says that even with the negative comments and messages they get there is something we can do. The athletes encourage shredding hate and choosing kindness by flagging and reporting hate accounts and signing up with Do Something to promise to shred hate.
- August 02, 2019
- Do Something Organization
- “Let's Do This”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots