X Games TV Spot, 'Shred Hate' Featuring Gus Kenworthy
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
American freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy thinks the "Shred Hate" is an awesome topic for the X Games organization to bring awareness to. Gus encourages those that are being bullied to seek a friend, teacher, parent or someone trustworthy in order to provide support now and in the future.
- January 24, 2017
- X Games
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots