O, That's Good! TV Spot, 'Forbidden Love' Featuring Oprah Winfrey
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Oprah Winfrey says that chicken Alfredo has always been a forbidden love. That's why she has created a version she claims is healthier yet equally as tasty by swapping the cream in the sauce for puréed cauliflower.
- August 05, 2019
- O, That's Good!
- Advertiser Profiles
- O, That's Good! Chicken Alfredo, O, That's Good! Italian Sausage & Rigatoni, O, That's Good! Southwest Style Chicken & Penne
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots