GEICO TV Spot, 'The Gecko Explores an Old Attic'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The GEICO Gecko and a new homeowner go to explore the attic of the man's new home. The Gecko argues that it's part of the charm of getting to know your new home — like the tiny ballerina dancer in a music box and the frozen, smiling masks of the broken mannequins seated around a table for tea, their faces permanently fixed in open, blank stares. GEICO says it can't help you with the malevolent spirits left in your attic, but it can help you with your home or renters insurance.
- September 29, 2019
- “Happy GEICOween!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GEICO Gecko
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots