Buick TV Spot, 'Mistaken Identity' Song by Matt and Kim [T2]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In several cases of mistaken identity, people mix up which Buick belongs to which person. A valet, some surfers, a group of lacrosse players and a confused husband are all left scratching their heads at the vehicle before them until they realize they've been looking at the wrong one the whole time. The automaker says its new lineup is full of surprises and is offering a special lease offer on the 2019 Enclave Preferred.
- September 30, 2019
- 2019 Buick Encore Preferred, Buick Enclave, Buick Lacrosse, Buick Cascada, Buick Envision, Buick Regal GS, Buick Regal TourX
- Special leasing offer on the 2019 Enclave Preferred
- “Experience the New Buick”
- Engage M-1 ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots