Charles Schwab TV Spot, 'Classroom'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During his Career Day presentation, Carl, a stockbroker, fields a barrage of questions from a classroom full of kids who seem to know an awful lot about Charles Schwab's policies. Unfortunately, Carl's brokerage doesn't offer $4.95 online equity trades or a satisfaction guarantee, leaving the students (and even the firefighter who's up next) shaking their heads in disappointment.
- March 18, 2018
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Wealth Management
- “Own Your Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Salvator Xuereb ... Carl the broker, Ella Basco ... Student with straight hair in pink sweater, Erik Alvarez ... Firefighter, Gustavo Escobar ... Boy with brown hair holding a newspaper, Tara Brennan ... Girl with glasses wearing yellow striped shirt
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots