Bayer AG TV Spot, 'National Geographic: Big Data'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
National Geographic Explorers describe the work they are doing. Tan Le is working with big data to understand how we can maintain healthier brains and Keolu Fox says he's trying to learn how our genes can be used to eliminate disease from within. Jack Andraka also explains his line of work, which is to fight disease with nanotechnology.
- May 31, 2019
- Bayer AG
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots