Bayer AG TV Commercial, 'Kidney Alert: Type 2 Diabetes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A kidney alert is being issued for those with type 2 diabetes because over 40 percent of people with type 2 diabetes will develop CKD (chronic kidney disease) which can lead to kidney failure and dialysis. Unfortunately, CKD doesn't have visible symptoms and is often discovered after it's too late. Bayer AG recommends calling a doctor and having a UACR test done which can show some of the earliest signs for CKD.
- Bayer AG
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency