Head & Shoulders TV Spot, 'Offense vs. Defense' Featuring Pat Mahomes, Troy Polamalu
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Offense wins games, but defense wins championships" is one of the oldest phrases in the NFL. When it comes to Head & Shoulders shampoo, Kansas City quarterback Patrick Mahomes describes it as great offense for his hair, while former Steelers safety Troy Polamalu says it's great defense against flakes. Whichever side you're on, Head & Shoulders says it can handle both, so your hair wins either way.
- September 08, 2019
- Head & Shoulders
- “Offense for Great Hair, Defense Against Flakes”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Marina Maher Communications ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, MKTG ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots