NFL TV Spot, 'Building a Better Game: Helmets'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NFL explains that while players' helmets can look the same, they are not. The league collects data that it turns over to engineers and innovators to continually evolve helmet technology. It does this, it says, because raising the bar on helmet technology is building a better game.
- December 21, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
- NFL Football
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots