Soylent TV Spot, 'Sheldon S.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While on the streets, Dr. Fuel Good, a non-licensed doctor, encounters Sheldon, who works as a part-time rideshare driver and screenplay writer. Sheldon says working two jobs doesn't leave him much time for food, so he drinks a lot of coffee. Dr. Fuel Good decides to prescribe him some Soylent, a plant-based drink that is said to contain 36 nutrients and 20 grams of protein.
- May 20, 2019
- Soylent Cacao
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots