Soylent TV Spot, 'Matt M.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. Fuel Good hits the streets to share the word about Soylent. The non-licensed physician finds Matt, a light engineer and enlightens him on the beverage, which is said to be have the same amount of nutrients as a full meal. Matt, who's running late, is impressed by the drink and is given two more drinks for the road.
- May 20, 2019
- “Fuel Good Food”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots