Busch Beer TV Spot, 'Camo'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As the Busch spokesperson cracks open a can of the beverage while standing beside a river, he declares there is no question that the sound you hear is the sound of refreshment. When an outdoorsman poses an actual question -- whether or not camouflage actually works -- he receives his answer when a few individuals hiding nearby emerge in outfits matching their surroundings to catch a can of Busch beer thrown in their direction.
- July 07, 2019
- Busch Beer
- “The Sound of Refreshment”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Deutsch ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots