Coalition to Salute America's Heroes TV Commercial, 'Alive Day: Mary Herrera'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mary Herrera explains how she was hit by shrapnel while on active duty. Instead of amputating her arm, doctors reconstructed it -- however, she did not retain full use of the limb. Herrera says that working with the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes and working with wounded troops helped her process her own injury.
- Coalition to Salute America's Heroes
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Supporting the Heroes Who Inspire Us All”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.