Dr Pepper TV Spot, 'Fansville: First Words'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a tailgate, a couple and their toddler son are pumped. These proud fans call out "Go State" to fellow fans as they walk by. Their son -- who's placed in a football-themed playpen and is decked out in a Tech outfit -- utters his first word: State. His parents can't help but smile with glee as they look at each other and admire him lovingly. The mood takes a sudden nosedive when the boy adds, "stinks," "overrated" and "go Tech."
- September 10, 2019
- Dr Pepper
- “The Official Drink of Fansville”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Deutsch ... Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots