Dr Pepper TV Spot, 'Out Celebrating'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In Fansville, a responsible son comes home early after celebrating their state school's victorious football game — to the utter disappointment of his parents. Upset, they grill him on how it's only 7 p.m., and he should still be "out there celebrating". His real crime, however, becomes evident when his mother demands to smell his breath and discovers not even a trace of Dr Pepper. Frustrated with the lecture, the son asks why they aren't celebrating, only to learn that they intend to take a victory lap with The Streakers, who live across the street. Robes on and soda cans in hand, they wave hello to the trio as they continue their stretches in preparation for what will definitely be an exciting, Dr Pepper-filled night.
- September 03, 2019
- Dr Pepper
- Dr Pepper
- “The Official Drink of Fansville”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Deutsch ... Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots