Liberty Mutual TV Spot, 'Bad Job'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When you're a terrible actor, you need to save money wherever you can. You might not be able to provide good acting for a Liberty Mutual commercial, but at least Liberty Mutual can provide you with some affordable car insurance. Your endless mistakes might get your voice dubbed, but you'll save some money on your insurance by only paying for what you need.
- September 04, 2019
- Liberty Mutual
- Liberty Mutual Car Insurance
- “Only Pay For What You Need”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.