Brita Filtering Bottle TV Spot, 'Drink Like You Care'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With sustainability and environmentalism on the rise, many people are contributing to a greener world. That is until they get thirsty. Reusable bags and charming stickers will not hide the single-use plastic water bottles they drink from every day. Brita urges you to "drink like you care" by using the company's Filtering Bottle to replace all the plastic bottles destroying the ocean.
- August 20, 2019
- “Drink Like You Care”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- AKQA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots