Major League Baseball TV Commercial, 'Javy Báez is El Mago'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Javier Báez talks about how his family influenced him to being the player he is today. He says that father taught him the game, while his sister taught him to conquer it. The Cubs' shortstop says that he honed his style of played and his flair amid the magic of the game, which earned him the nickname "The Magician." Jaiver couldn't care less what he's called, he just wants to play the game.
- Major League Baseball
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Javier Báez ... Athlete