ESPN TV Spot, 'Shred Hate: Top MLB Players Speak out to end Bullying'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A number of Major League Baseball superstars are encouraging viewers to team up against bullying, choose kindness and shred hate.
- October 02, 2018
- “Choose Kindness. Shred Hate.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Mike Trout ... Athlete, Aaron Judge , Francisco Lindor , Javier Báez , Justin Verlander , Mookie Betts , Nolan Arenado , Sean Doolittle
- WDCW ... Agency, RED Interactive Agency ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots