XFINITY App TV Spot, 'The Slowskys: Snail Mail'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Slowskys like a lot of things: drip coffee, layovers and especially slime-delivered snail mail. Their son, however, observes that their love of slow services can be detrimental, especially when it comes to party invitations that arrive 20 years too late. Bill Jr. prefers to live a faster life, so he chooses to use XFINITY's services and loves using the XFINITY App to schedule service calls.
- May 27, 2019
- Comcast/XFINITY App
- “Simple. Easy. Awesome.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots