Dish TV Spot, 'Spokeslistener: Stop Waiting for the Cable Guy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a presentation of "The Spokeslistener" by Dish, a woman is growing impatient waiting for the cable guy to show up. When she finally decides to take a shower, the doorbell rings and she scurries downstairs in her bathrobe. Unfortunately, all she finds is a notice that says, "Sorry we missed you!" Fed up that she even took the day off, she complains to The Spokeslistener who hears her. Dish offers 75-minute arrival windows so you can stop waiting.
- January 01, 2018
- Dish Network
- Dish Network MyDISH App
- “Tuned in to You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Harry van Gorkum ... Spokeslistener, Melanie Paxson ... Wife, Brad Pennington ... Dish network tech
- Camp+King ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots